Paladin Dermatology is making patients rethink their perceptions of a dermatology practice. We have a multi-disciplinary team that includes dermatological board certified Nurse Practitioners, Dermatologists, and Physician Assistants. We treat all skin related issues from acne to skin cancer to wrinkles across all patient types, from pediatric to adult. We think our patients deserve quality care in a timely fashion! We have multiple locations to best serve you, and we accept most insurances (Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, Optima, VA Premier, Human, Anthem, and many more).
Payment + Insurance
Paladin Dermatology accepts most insurance. We accept cash, checks, major credit cards and offer Care Credit.
Paladin Dermatology accepts all major medical insurance carriers, as well as many others. Please call or check with our front office to verify insurance eligibility.
- Virginia Medicare
- Virginia RailRoad Medicare
- Virginia Medicaid
- Virginia Premier
- Tricare East
- United Health Care
- Aetna Better Health
- Virginia Anthem/Healthkeepers/Healthkeepers Plus
Using your Insurance at Paladin Dermatology
Paladin Dermatology will help you in any way we can to file your claim. Our staff will also handle all insurance questions on your behalf.
- Please provide us with details of your health insurance when making your appointment. Bring the patient’s health insurance card to your appointment.
- Please know and understand your insurance policy.
- Upon completion of your visit, our staff will provide you with an estimate of your portion of out-of-pocket costs based on information you provide. Every insurance plan provides different levels of benefits based on the coverage your employer has provided. We will collect your estimated portion of out-of-pocket costs during the check-out process.
- After your appointment we will submit an insurance claim on your behalf for your visit. It typically takes 3-6 weeks for an insurance company to send us a payment.
- Your insurance company usually sends you an Explanation of Benefits (EOB), which provides you with all the details of a processed claim. At times, your insurance may not pay anything based on provisions in your plan.
- Once we have received payment from your insurance company we will provide you with a statement that summarizes any remaining balance that you are responsible for paying. If your insurance company denies payment for any reason, you will be responsible for all charges for your care.
Financing and CareCredit
With a range of financing options available, you can always afford the treatments and services you want. Paladin Dermatology offers payment plans, cash patient discounts and other credit solutions. There’s an option that can work for you and your specific financial needs.
CareCredit is a credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With convenient monthly payment options, no up-front costs and no prepayment penalties you can get started right away. Apply today and get an instant decision online.