Paladin Dermatology’s Petersburg Office remains open and ready to serve patients. However, the Chesterfield office is now closed. Chesterfield patients can schedule visits at the Petersburg location. The safety of our patients and staff, in the face of the COVID 19 Pandemic, continues to be our main priority.
Because of these additional precautions, you might notice a few changes on your next visit.
- All patients (and anyone accompanying the patient) will been screened for a fever at the entrance of our facilities.
- Paladin Dermatology has implemented enhanced screening protocols for patients and employees. For patients and those accompanying patients; this involves taking your temperature, a discussion of your recent travel history and interactions you might have with those not feeling well. For convenience and safety, Paladin asks the number of family members, friends and associates accompanying patients be kept to a minimum.
- Please continue to help us and your community and please reschedule your appointment:
- If you are ill.
- If you or any close contacts are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
- If you have traveled any place where there are confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- If you have an immune-deficiency condition.
At Paladin Dermatology, ensuring the health and safety of our patients and employees is a top priority. While these added steps may take a bit more time, we feel the additional caution is worth the effort and peace of mind.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 804-324-4511.